Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you a UK registered company?
Yes, we are a limited company, registered in England and Wales
2. Do you have Public Indemnity Insurance cover?
Yes, we have Public Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover to undertaking consultancy work within UK.
3. Do you charge new or existing clients for initial consultation?
We don't charge new or existing clients for initial consultation, bearing in mind the initial consultation is for us to get an understanding of what area your organisation need support in.
4. Would you undertake any assignments by chance?
No. We do not undertake assignment by chance. We consider the work that has to be undertaken and then make a decision.
5. What are your working hours?
We operate our business during usual standard office hours between 8.30am – 5pm Mon-Fri (including lunch break).
6. Does your consultants work under direct supervision of your client?
We consider ourselves to be an independent consulting firm. This means that our consultants initially identify our client’s requirements and then delivery service to the top standard, without their involvement at operational level, throughout the process. We would not consider ourselves as an employee of our clients, but more of an external supplier to our clients.
7. What if the client/s wants progress updates regularly?
We can arrange monthly or fortnight meetings to give brief updates on the progress of project/s managed and lead by us.
8. Would you use your client’s equipment's or premise?
We may use our client’s equipment's/resources due to safety and security reasons, especially if an in-house software or local area network is required to carry out specific tasks, although we tend to work from our own base most of the time.
9. How will you invoice your clients?
This would be discussed at the initial meeting.
10. Would you take on more than one assignment/contract simultaneously?
We may take on more than one contract simultaneously from one or more clients, but it will all depending on our availability to undertake more than one contract simultaneously.
11. How much do you charge per assignment?
We have to consider the area we would be consulting in and its complexity before, as well as other factors such as staffing required, expenses and length of assignment before we give you quote on an assignment.
12. Do you undertake financial consulting assignment?
Currently, we don’t. But for small organisations or services, we can set up budget management systems, but not give any means of financial advice.
13. Do you undertake HR consulting assignment?
We currently don’t provide HR consulting service, but may do in the future.
14. Where are you based?
We are currently based in West Midlands, but our head office is based in Cornwall.
15. What are your availabilities?
You will need to contact us using one of our contact methods, on our contact us web page to find out if or when we are available to take on any consulting assignments.
If we have not answered any of your questions above, please do not hesitate to contact us with your question/s, using our contact us page.